Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Want You To Be Happy

You know how some days are just off.  Sigh.  Sometimes we're just grumpy.  Yesterday, March 3, was I Want You To Be Happy Day.  Part of the day was happy, part of it was not.  Maybe it was the change in weather.
March comes in like a lion?
Oh well.
I did make Jr. Jr. happy when I let him do something he wanted to do (and he spent most of the day doing it).  He told me he had a good idea for an activity to do.  He wanted to play with penguins in the ice water again like he did on Penguin Awareness Day.  At first I told him the pan wasn't available but I was able to wash it later and he was soooooo happy about it.
This time he got to play with a bunch of toys, not just the antarctic animals.
Lucky was able to join in for a little while, too.  They were both happy.  That made me happy.
Lucky was also happy because he got to feed himself his favorite food- yogurt.

Now I'm back to being not so happy.  Sigh.  I cut my finger so it's hard to type.  Today, March 4, is National Dance the Waltz Day.  There was a little bit of dancing going on.
Last year, Jr. Jr. thought it was Dance the Wall Day.  He's so cute.

I'm going to stop typing now.  My finger hurts more.

No comments:

Post a Comment