Saturday, January 11, 2014

Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day

To celebrate Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day, January 11, I didn't want to spend time outside.  Who thought cold January would be a good time for splashing in puddles?  Maybe sometime I'll have to celebrate Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day Observed in May or something.  You know, with the good mud puddles, but when it's not too cold.  Yeah.
Anyway, I was thinking of letting the kids play with toys splashing each other in a pan with water in it.  That didn't happen.
So you'll just have to be content with this picture of My Friends, Tigger and Pooh characters standing in some water in a pie plate.  That works, right?
And they did splash each other by falling over while I was trying to set them up for the picture.  A few times.  So it really does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment