Monday, January 8, 2024

Other Celebrating in December

We celebrated Lucky's birthday in December. I told him he had a free pass and didn't have to do chores on his birthday. He got up that morning and helped with dishes anyway. What a sweetie.
For his birthday, he got foods he wasn't picky about for dinner. And cake and ice cream and presents and cards.
Earlier in the day he came home with a balloon penguin on his shoulder (he gave out balloon animals to his classmates) and some treats someone gave him.
A few days before his birthday, a schoolmate brought over a Christmas gift for him. His own 2-liter bottle of strawberry lemonade. He enjoyed that.
 
December 28 was Chocolate Candy Day. It's a good thing we had plenty of Christmas candy left. Jr. Jr. even put a piece of his candy in my mouth for a picture. Aww, thanks, Jr. Jr. 

December 29 was Tick Tock Day. Jeremy gave a balloon gold watch to a fellow employee who as leaving their job. 
I also blogged about the Giving Machine on that day.
 
December 30 was Mercer Mayer's 80th birthday. Jeremy and I went to the library and picked up some Mercer Mayer books. It was also Bacon Day. I made carbonara for dinner.
That morning I got out for a nice walk around the City Center Park because they still had lights up on the trees and it was quite pleasant. I miss going out for walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment