Friday, January 12, 2024

Grain-Free Cereal?

Me: How do you get grain-free cereal?
Jr. Jr.: I know. Isn't cereal literally grains?
Me: I know.
Jr. Jr.: They could use bones. They are a great substitute for grains. As proved by giants.
Me (making a disgusted face)
Jr. Jr.: They don't have to use human bones. They can use rat bones. Giants just use human bones because they're the right size.
Me (making another disgusted face)

Then I looked closer at the picture. That's a walrus. I thought at first maybe it was the walrus and the carpenter from Alice and Wonderland. Maybe they use oysters to make the cereal. Then I realized the guy is riding on the walrus. Now I'm really confused.

Jr. Jr.: Maple waffle? Aren't waffles also made from grains?
Me: And what's with the walrus's eyes?
Jr. Jr.: We're just completely delving into the packaging of "Magic Spoon."

No comments:

Post a Comment