Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Stan Lee Days

It's been a Stan Lee couple of days. December 28 was Stan Lee's birthday. I decided to try something I've never made before. Shawarma. Smile if you get the Stan Lee reference.

December 28 was also Card Playing Day. We started playing a game Jr. Jr. got for Christmas, a game where you wear goggles that make everything upside down and have to perform tasks. I didn't take any pictures. I was making shawarma.
Later I started watching a Marvel movie and even later I slept through a Marvel movie while Jeremy and Nichole watched it.
 
Today, December 29, Jeremy and I got to go on a date. We had salad and watched the new Spider-man movie. Spider-man: No Way Home. 
When we got home, Jr. and I had some bonding time playing a video game.
Since it's been a Stan Lee couple of days, Nichole and Jr. and I are now going to watch yet another Marvel movie. That and it's Tick Tock Day and Still Need to Do Day and Jr.'s been waiting and waiting for us to watch this particular movie and things always seem to come up. No more putting it off.
 
And since it's Tick Tock Day, here's something I didn't post earlier, something Jr. said about Christmas: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, a hippopotamus, and you.
We got a chuckle out of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment