Sunday, January 28, 2024

A Day Off?

It seems the last few times I'm going to take a day off, someone's sick and it doesn't work out. I let everyone know that I was going to take a day off for A Room of One's Own Day on January 25. I said I'd make sure everyone got where they needed to go but that was it. Once they kids were home, they were on their own and they had to take care of Jet. Dinner was Fend For Yourself. I had plans for doing stuff in my room. 
Of course the night before, Lucky was sick so I kept him home from school the next morning. When he got up, he was fine. Yay. I was exhausted, though. I fell asleep once the other kids were at school and slept for a long time. Once Jet got up he and Lucky played together. Nice. So I definitely got some time to myself in my room but it was not what I was planning.
I did say it was FFY for dinner but I ended up throwing some pasta together for people to do whatever with.
I finally got a picture of me in my room last minute, too. To celebrate the holiday. 
I've had better times celebrating this holiday in the past but... oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment