Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Dinosaurs

January 10 was Peculiar People Day. We celebrate this every year just by being us. This year I realized something peculiar or quirky about us. We like dinosaurs. There's always a dinosaur nearby. Always. It is a very common thing to step on a dinosaur like stepping on a LEGO. You don't know how many triceratops horns have tried to gore me.

There have been numerous times when I feel something weird in my bed and feel around to discover a dinosaur under the covers. There area always dinosaurs in my bag when I go to church. That's kind of funny because we also always bring the book, "A Dinosaur Goes to Church," with us. There are always dinosaur books somewhere in our home, either books we own or books from the library.  

Peculiar but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment