Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Winnie-the-Pooh Day 2024

You know I like to menu plan based on holidays. Well, I kept it really simple on Winnie-the-Pooh Day this year on January 18. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches and in some cases just honey sandwiches. I had planned on apple slices and carrots but I ended up saying, "Eat whatever side dishes you can find." This was because Lucky, Jet, and I were in a hurry to get to a Winnie-the-Pooh even at the library where we were able to play games, listen to a beekeeper (get some honey sticks), and get some prizes.

I love the Orem Library and of course the librarians.

 

There was some Winnie-the-Pooh movie watching that day and we got out some plushie friends to play with. Jet loved that. A couple of them even came with us to pick up Jr. from school.

After the Winnie-the-Pooh activity at the library, I dropped the kiddoes off at home and went to a Relief Society activity where we talked about Self Care.

We did facials (I was humming "Wizard of Oz" music), self massage, drank hot chocolate, and did some meditation. It was relaxing.

 

It was a nice Winnie-the-Pooh Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment