Sunday, January 21, 2024

I Had a Bad Day

I had a bad day. Jeremy knew this and brought home flowers for me. He found the most cheerful bunch he could. 
He also brought me strawberry shortcake bars because January 15 was National Strawberry Ice Cream Day.

Then he got up in the middle of the night or really early in the morning to do dishes (Lucky got up and helped).
The next morning I found the baby doll head in the vase with the flowers. That cheered me up. 
I never mentioned something that happened a while back. You know how we used to put that baby doll head in different places for others to find (I blogged about it on May 14, 2022)? Not long ago, I watched Jet carry the doll head from the living room to the kitchen, open the refrigerator, and place the baby head inside. He hadn't participated in hiding the doll head before. I loved seeing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment