Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Beginning of January 2024

I already talked about New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Now let's talk about other things that happened the beginning of January 2024. 
I got out for a couple more walks then it snowed so I stopped.

Jet and I started doing some activities from Orem Library's "Daily Fun with Your Little One!" One was having a "quiet party." We put on some quiet Bluey music and made Jet's toys dance around quietly to the music.
 
One night Jeremy and Jr. Jr. got out looking for owls. They didn't see any owls but had a good time together.
Jr. Jr.: Thank you for getting me up at 3 in the morning so we could go watch trees in the middle of the night.
Jeremy: And play sounds at them.
Jr. Jr.: Seriously, thank you for taking me owling. It was awesome.
 
Another day, Jr. Jr. and I got together so Jr. Jr. could give me some pointers on Mario Kart.
That's enough talk for now. We started 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment