Sunday, January 7, 2024

Balloon Trees and Choir Parties

Our children built our balloon Christmas tree. The next morning, Jr. Jr. walked out to the living room and commented, "It smells like Christmas." I laughed and replied, "Because of the balloon Christmas tree?" "Yeah. The latex. It smells like Christmas."

We had a last ward choir practice the night before our Christmas Eve program then had a choir shindig afterward (families invited). Our choir director introduced us to some of his family traditions- games, treats, etc. It was nice and fun. Choir is my happy place.
 
December 23 was Radish Night so Jeremy cut up lettuce and radishes for salad because I was so busy. My hero.
 
Then the next morning we had a beautiful Christmas Eve musical program then family time at home.
We had our big Christmas Eve dinner. 
Jet decided at one point during dinner he was done eating and it was time to stand on Mommy's chair, lean on her head so it was hard for her to eat, and say over and over, "Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas." My child is so adorable. I love him. I love him so much. Everybody got a kick out of it and had fun. I love my family.

We took a video of ourselves saying what we each were up to in 2023, bore our testimonies for our last Countdown to Christmas scripture study, then the kids opened up pajamas to wear to bed (which I mentioned on my blog on Christmas Day).
Look at what a cute thing our Primary Presidency did for the kids and leaders. They put together a Nativity Snack Mix with different treats representing different parts of the Nativity. So sweet (and savory).

No comments:

Post a Comment