Saturday, May 14, 2022

Ew, That's Creepy

I went to put a recipe box away and opened the cupboard to find... a doll's head. My reaction? "Ew, that's creepy. Who did that?" Turns out, it was my husband.
After that it became a thing.

Jr. put it in the fridge (I saw him do that) but later he put it in another cupboard which surprised me when I went looking for a bowl. "Aagh."
Later Nichole moved it to yet another cupboard and I discovered it while looking for a casserole dish. "Whoa."
Since then, everybody has gotten into moving it around different places for an interesting and creepy surprise.
What's worse, though, is when Jr. Jr. put the headless doll body in a cupboard. That one really got me.
So now both the head and the body are being moved around separately and yes, sometimes do make me jump when I'm not expecting them.

I think the funniest was when I kept getting into the spice cupboard on the bottom shelf totally missing the doll head that was sitting right there on the top shelf.
See what you started, Jeremy?

No comments:

Post a Comment