Friday, August 6, 2021

Flat Stanley's Journal

This is the journal Lucky turned in to school after Flat Stanley visited us for Spring Break.

Monday

Stanley and my family were playing with a frisbee and Stanley caught the frisbee! my brother didn't want to play with the frisbee. My baby brother caught the frisbee!

 

Tuesday

Stanley and my family colored hard boiled eggs. we actually didn't use paint we used crayons. The eggs were hot so we used crayons because the wax would melt off onto the egg.

 

Wednesday

 

Stanley and my family went to a lek my brothers and I got to play on devices. On the way to the lek my dad wasn't paying attention to what speed he was going so he got pulled over by police. Also on the way back home we stopped at a park to play with a frisbee. When we got home we had an Easter egg hunt Stanley was inside my bag counting my eggs. Here are the some of the places I found my eggs. (in a tree.) (in some logs.) (by the bird feeder.) And also everyone got a chocolate bunny.

 

Thursday

Stanley and I went to the dentist. the dentist saw that my brother only had one wiggly tooth and no cavities. I had two wiggly teeth and zero cavities. Stanley had no wiggly teeth and no cavities. When we were finished the toys we picked out was an alien with a parachute and a lipstick eraser. My brother got the alien I got the lipstick eraser.

 

Friday

Stanley and my family looked at murals on the way to the Provo River to throw rocks into it one of the murals was a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment