Saturday, August 14, 2021

What They Missed- August 7

Saturday, August 7-
I accomplished nothing that day except being sick. Not fun. I did feed my baby and managed to make lunch but it was mostly fend for yourself for the other boys. 
Jr. Jr. made me a get well card with snowmen on it.
I didn't feel up to looking at the calendar, though I knew that it was National Lighthouse Day.
 
Jeremy and Jr. were more productive and finished the balloon sculpture. It was for the fair's centennial (which was actually last year but they had to cancel last year so...) so they made a scene of a farmer and tractor and vegetables of 100 years ago meeting with the same of the present. Pretty cool.
Jr. made the seat of the tractor. Jeremy said he did it just like he would have done. Good job, Jr.
 
Nichole wasn't feeling well that morning so she didn't go work with Jeremy and Jr. She was fine later which is a good thing since they had to drive all the way home the next day.
Jr. and Jeremy got her a Get Well card.

No comments:

Post a Comment