Wednesday, August 11, 2021

What They Missed- August 4

Wednesday, August 4-
Good morning.

Jeremy said the kids were a huge help with the balloons. 
He also let me know those two were working on a juggling routine when they had some down time. Oh, it's been so long since I've put together a juggling routine. Jeremy, my brother Paco, and I used to do routines together when we were part of the juggling club in college. Good times. Good memories.
At home, or not at home, the boys and I went for a picnic at a park and walked around for just a little bit. 


We made chocolate chip cookies (at home) and ate some for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. We used the same recipe from The Food Nanny that Lucky used last year to make cookies on that holiday.
It was National Coast Guard Day so we made squid pups to eat with dinner. It's amazing how picky eating goes. Lucky won't eat hot dogs but he will devour squid pups.
The boys also talked me into letting them watch Kiki's Delivery Service since the city she's in is by the sea.
And they made a fort(?) on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment