Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Relaxing Family Time

My parents visited and went to church with us. They picked a good week to come. Since Nichole just got back from Girl's Camp the day before, she along with some of the other girls were asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting and they sang a song as well.
Then Sunday School was really good and my parents were able to be there with Jet and me.
Then of course it's relaxing to spend time with my parents. August 15 was National Relaxation Day. 
Jr. Jr.: You know what's relaxing? Breath of the Wild.
The kids wanted to play but they only got to watch Jeremy play after my parents left that afternoon. Bwah ha ha ha.
 
I wanted to get a three generations of women picture since I never get those pictures.
 
Jr. Jr. wanted to get in on the action. Can you spot him?

No comments:

Post a Comment