Friday, August 13, 2021

What They Missed- August 6

Friday, August 6-
This was not really a "I need a do over day" but I did take it kind of easy. I was feeling a little under the weather. That and the heavy smoke in the air outside made it unpleasant. 
 
See our beautiful mountains?
Me neither. 

We didn't get much done that day.
It was National Water Balloon Day so the boys watched a show with a water balloon fight in it. It was Wiggle Your Toes Day. We did do that. It was Fresh Breath Day so we ate some mints. It was Lucille Ball's Birthday so the boys ate some "yum yum balls" (Whoppers). Jr. Jr. thought he would be funny when he put "yum yum balls" on my shopping list before the trip. He was surprised and thrilled when I actually brought a box of Whoppers home for them to eat on Lucy's birthday. I did manage to make root beer floats for Jr. Jr. and Lucky to celebrate Root Beer Float Day.

Jeremy and the older two continued to work hard.
 
They had fun, too.
Cheeeeeese
 
More cheeeeeese

No comments:

Post a Comment