Tuesday, August 10, 2021

What They Missed- August 3

Jeremy's fair in Montana was canceled last year for obvious reasons. This year it happened. We're still not traveling long distances with our whole family so Jeremy took just the two oldest with him to the fair. It was kind of like when the three of them drove to Washington last year. Just like last year, I kept track of what they missed so they can read about it (with pictures).
 
Tuesday, August 3-
The day they left... early in the morning. I helped them get out the door that morning.
There they go. 

Jeremy gave me updates throughout the day of where they were and what they were doing.
There they are.
Stopping at Swan Lake.

Taking pictures of mountain bluebirds at the rest area at West Yellowstone.

Jeremy made sure to say Hi to Yellowstone for me. He told me, "Yellowstone says Hi." I want to go back someday. That was one of my favorite family trips when we went in 2017. I think we all assumed we would come this year since Jr. Jr. would have a National Parks Pass (which he does) but as I said, we're not doing any long distance traveling with our whole family yet so he hasn't been able to use his pass much.
 
Anyway, enough about them. This is what we did.
Lucky got up before Jr. Jr. and Jet and decided he wanted to do service so he and I started laundry so Jr. Jr. wouldn't have to.
That day was National Watermelon Day but we celebrated a day early so the others could eat watermelon with us. We also ate some on Tuesday.

As it was also Night Out Day on August 3, the boys and I decided to do activities that could be associated with a night out... at home.
We went bowling... on the Wii.
We watched a movie with popcorn and pop.
We also ate mixed nuts for Grab Some Nuts Day. Jr. Jr. and Lucky enjoyed trying different nuts because usually we just have peanuts. They liked the variety.

Jeremy and the older two made it safely to Montana and got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment