Sunday, October 7, 2012

For Anyone Else, about General Conference

Another great day of General Conference.  More wonderful talks and things I needed to hear.

Jeremy made scones for breakfast and snacking on throughout the day.

The boys took the opportunity during one of the choir songs to reverently dance around.



After Conference was over, Nichole shared a story she made up with characters she drew and cut out of cardboard. 

Unfortunately, I didn't hear the end of the story as I fell asleep.  I didn't fall asleep during any of the sessions, though.

More scenes from during and after Conference sessions.
We will be cleaning the living room tomorrow.

The Reverence Tent was put away soon after I was rudely awakened by it landing on my head.  That is not the way I wanted to end my nap.

Jr. and I got along today (except for the brief moment with the tent).

I do love these times spent with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment