Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's My Slumber Party

Fall Break.  We decided to celebrate with... a slumber party!  We haven't had a slumber party for a while for various reasons.  Either we have to get up early the next morning or the kids haven't behaved in a way that we want to reward them with it.  But the kids were so well behaved yesterday that we decided to let them stay up to watch a movie in the living room (with popcorn) and sleep there with their sleeping bags.


We continued today since October 11 is It's My Party Day.  The kids and I started with pizza (good slumber party food) and Jello, and they got to watch another movie.


Later we played Connect Four.


When Jeremy came home, I put on Lesley Gore's song, "It's My Party," and the kids and I danced around.

He brought treats from a wedding reception to share, then we settled down to watch yet another movie with the kids' sleeping bags.
Yeah, Fall Break is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment