Saturday, September 22, 2012

Organization- A Reason to Celebrate

O.K.  So today, September 22, is the Autumnal Equinox.  We already celebrated by going out to enjoy the Fall colors last week .  Today, September 22, is also Hobbit Day.  The kids and I celebrated just a little.  I showed them a few select parts of The Lord of the Rings movies (nothing too scary).  Just a couple parts in the Shire "concerning hobbits."  Jeremy's got BIG plans to celebrate next week.

So what did I do today?
Something that has been on my To Do list for a long time.

Organized our pantry.

Here are some reasons why this is worth celebrating:
We can now close our pantry doors and I will no longer trip on things or have to step over things to get items out.

There are no longer random pantry items in various places in the apartment.

This project is no longer consuming so much of my thoughts and time and space that I can now focus on getting other things clean and organized enough for Jeremy's BIG project next week.

So we're all set... until the next time we go shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about projects consuming your brainpower. I have a few that have been on my to do list for forever. I just need to do them and free up that part of my brain. :)

    ReplyDelete