Saturday, September 8, 2012

Decisions Decisions

Today, September 8, is the anniversary of when the original Star Trek series first aired on TV in 1966.  To celebrate, which of the original movies do I choose to watch?
I don't have time to have a marathon today.  And I'll be honest.  I'm not in the mood to sit through all of the first movie.  So which of the others should I watch?  Hmmm.  Decisions.  Decisions.

And if any of you out there are not Star Trek fans, September 8 is also International Literacy Day.  So especially if you missed Read a Book Day on Thursday, here's another chance.  Read a book together, help someone learn their alphabet.
And if you want to combine celebrations, watch Star Trek with the subtitles on. 

1 comment:

  1. My friend, Eric, suggested watching the 4th movie if you want to laugh at the 80s, watching the 3rd or the 6th if you feel animosity towards Klingons. Probably the 6th movie because you can look at the Vulcan and see if you can picture other characters that actress has played in other shows.

    ReplyDelete