Friday, April 4, 2014

Slumber Party!

Friday night.  General Conference in the morning.  Great time for a slumber party!
The kids made pizza, from making the dough to putting on the toppings.  I only helped with a few things.
While I was helping with those few things, the kids got to play Wii and computer games.
Nichole brought home a smoothie recipe from Activity Days that she wanted to try out, so she and Jr. made smoothies (with just a little help from me again).
Then we all sat down to eat pizza and drink smoothies while watching a movie.
The kids stayed up way too late, made me regret letting them stay up again, and are just now settling down.  Let this be a lesson to me.  The next time we do a slumber party, lights out has to be at the normal time.

On a side note, April 4th is Walk Around Things Day, and since the Thanksgiving Point Gardens opened up last weekend for the season, that's what Jeremy, Jr. Jr., Lucky, and I walked around today.  It was wonderful.

Jr. Jr. has a thing about waterfalls right now, so he got really excited when there were so many waterfalls to walk around.

Now to get some sleep before I fall asleep at the keyboard.  Happy Conference Weekend.

1 comment: