Monday, April 21, 2014

Tulip Pictures

I realized when I was writing my blog post yesterday that I don't have any recent nice posed pictures of me.  I don't mean posed tiptoeing through the tulips pictures.  I mean nice, looking at the camera, looking nice pictures.  Like in that blog post.  Special pictures.
Jeremy had to check on his balloon tulips today anyway, so he, Jr. Jr., Lucky, and I enjoyed some more of the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point.  And while we were at it, we got some cute pictures with me in them.
And of course cute pictures with Jr. Jr. in them, since the only picture from yesterday's post with him in it was of him almost completely under a blanket.
We even got a picture with Jeremy and me both in it.  We haven't had a picture like that in a while.  There were some nice people who offered to take a picture with the four of us in it.  They tried to get Lucky's attention.  He wasn't interested.  He was more interested in looking at the tulips.  They also tried to get Jr. Jr.'s attention.  He wasn't interested in smiling at first until Daddy told him, "The sooner you smile, the sooner we can be done."  He immediately put on a happy face and we got the picture.
 Remember to click on the pictures to see them larger.
I love it.  I'm really enjoying the Tulip Festival.  And it wasn't as crowded today as it was Saturday.  Though we did have to park farther away than Saturday.  Odd.  Oh well.
Happy Tulips!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures of your cute family in the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We've been having so much fun with the tulips.

      Delete