Saturday, April 5, 2014

LDS General Conference


General Conference time is family time.  Which is great because we were reminded again in General Conference how we need families.  The plan of happiness is about families.  I don't have any exact quotes at this time.  Lucky was needing Mommy a lot today so I didn't take as many notes as I sometimes do.

I did get a chance to write down some of the impressions I personally got during Conference, things that I can work on to strengthen my family.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to watch General Conference with my family at home.  It sure has changed a lot since I was a kid and we had to get dressed up and go to the church building to watch it broadcast from Salt Lake City.  Now we can stay in our pajamas and turn our "reverence tent" toward the computer.  Unfortunately the reverence tent only made it a half hour through the first session today before it was taken down.  Sigh.  Oh well.  Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment