Sunday, March 7, 2021

March Comes In Like a Lion

Mmm, not so much. Beautiful first day of March we had.
A few days later it did rain, but by the evening, it was nice again.
morning and afternoon pictures
 
The first day of March brought us Share a Smile Day. We smiled. It brought us Peanut Butter Lover's Day. People ate peanut butter sandwiches. It also brought us National Pig Day. I decided to create another version of my "Pig Island" picture from 2015. I went around singing the song as well.

 The second day of March brought us Dr. Seuss' birthday. "Do you like green eggs and ham?"


The third day of March brought us I Want You to Be Happy Day. Double Chocolate Chunk Muffins make us happy. It brought us National Cold Cuts Day. People ate ham sandwiches. It also brought us National Soup It Forward Day. I took that opportunity to try a new soup recipe, Easy Chicken Parmesan Soup, from sixsistersstuff.com and it was so yummy. Jeremy, Nichole, Jet, and I all loved it.

The fourth day of March brought us National Sons Day. I let the boys pick what we'd have for dinner so we had pepperoni pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, and Pineapple Fanta. It brought us Grammar Day. I corrected people's grammar from time to time. It also brought us National Dance the Waltz Day and National Marching Music Day. Like last year, Jet and I danced the waltz to "Stars and Stripes Forever" in 3/4 time.
 
The next day we had enough ingredients to make more pepperoni and BBQ chicken pizzas so the kids made more pizzas. Thanks, kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment