Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Muffin Night

Oh boy. Muffin Night has become a thing. It all started the end of October when we made one type of muffin then made more and more and more. Muffin Night was a hit and has been requested since then.
This time for Muffin Night I asked that each of the kids make a type of muffin. I helped some. Here are the types of muffins we had:
Lucky made corn dog muffins. Jr. Jr. made orange cranberry muffins. Jr. made s'mores muffins. Nichole made cinnamon streusel muffins.

Since March 21 was National French Bread Day, I made French bread to go with our muffins. I tried a new recipe and was very pleased with the result (and I've made it two more times since then). The recipe is from Mel's Kitchen Cafe and it's called Easy Homemade French Bread. We make a lot of recipes from her site. 

Everybody in the picture, smile!
Nichole wasn't in the picture.
Earlier while I was helping boys with muffins, Nichole helped with Jet and made him smile for World Puppetry Day (also on the 21st). That little boy loves puppets... and his siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment