Friday, March 19, 2021

Pi Day 2021

March 14 was Pi Day. We had impossible cheeseburger pie for lunch with potato chips since March 14 was also National Potato Chip Day. I made another apple pie in our Pi plate, of course. We've been having a lot of apple pie lately.

March 14 was Learn About Butterflies Day. I had Jeremy check out several books about butterflies so I could get a picture with the kids reading those books. It didn't happen. However, March 14 was also Write Down Your Story Day. A few family members worked on their books. I didn't write things down but I did tell my family some family history stories that day. 

March 14 was also Children's Craft Day. Nichole worked on some stuff. You know how she is.

That evening, since Jeremy has had a hankering for curry, we made Indian food. We haven't had any in so long, it was so nice. Yumm. Yumm. Yumm. I don't think it fit in with any of the holidays but I really wanted to make it for him. I didn't get a picture but the smile on his face when he tasted it made me happy.

At the end of the day, I asked Jr. to help clean up.
Me: Will you put the rest of the rice in a gallon sized Ziplock bag, please?
Jr.: OK.
How I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment