Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sometimes You Have "Those" Days

Sometimes you have "those" days. The kids and I had a day, well, an afternoon, or evening. Some stuff was going on. You're familiar with "stuff." Anyway, the weather was nice so the kids and I hopped in the van and headed to a local park for biking, scootering, strollering, and walking. We stayed longer than expected because one child had a hard time because of dogs around and needed to be comforted and another realized as we were about to leave that his mask had fallen out of his pocket. It took some time but we did find it.
One child kept taking off his socks and only dropped one once where I was able to find it quickly.

When we got home, we ate sloppy joes for dinner to celebrate National Sloppy Joe Day on March 18.
It was also Forgive Mom and Dad Day. I hope that child who had his time ruined did forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment