Sunday, December 13, 2020

Polar Express Party 2020

Friday we made more pumpkin cookies (with chocolate chips) and put together a couple of plates to put on the doorstep for friends to LightTheWorld on Friday. It was "Treat Times Two." Jr. took some extra snacks to give to friends at school.

Since December 11 was International Mountain Day, I made a mountain of burritos for dinner along with mashed potatoes to make our own mountains. Looking back at my blog, in 2013 Jeremy made a mountain of chimichangas for that holiday so I did something similar this year.

Lucky had a Polar Express party at school. We chose that day to have our family Polar Express party. The train climbs into the mountains. See?

Jeremy dressed up as usual and read the book and made hot chocolate for everyone during the movie... except for me (and Jet). I fell asleep and missed part of the book and most of the movie... including the hot chocolate song. Sigh. 


Wow. Looking back at my blog, I apparently often fall asleep during that movie. I usually make it through the book and at least make it to the hot chocolate, though. 

By the way, don't you love Jeremy's conductor hat? My sister, Kelly, made the decoration on it. Check out her website site for amazing things she does. findingtimetocreate.com I have talented sisters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment