Saturday, April 11, 2020

Farewell, Cousin. Hello, Baby.- A February Post

So there were a few blog posts I started (or meant to) even before everything shut down and things got scary and crazy and weird and unusual so I'm going to catch up on a few of those if you don't mind.

Last Summer, we were able to support my nephew by going to hear him speak before he left on his mission. We also enjoyed some good family time.

Recently we were able to support another nephew the same way. It was so nice to hear him speak and see how much he's grown since he was just a little kid. I'm excited to see his growth when he comes home in two years.
After church we gathered at my sister's house and we were able to introduce Jet to some of the family members who had not yet met him.
Aunties
Sisters
This cousin was really good at entertaining Jet.
This is my niece who is studying music. Check out her music video on YouTube.
My oldest niece

It was a very nice day. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment