Thursday, December 17, 2020

The End is Near

Wrapping things up before Christmas break:
Lucky brought home countdown rings as well as service ideas on Santa's beard. The countdown rings had this poem:
12 Days of Christmas
Christmas day will  soon be here
And I can hardly wait!
I've made this little Christmas chain
To help me celebrate.
Please help me hang my chain up high
I'll cut one loop each day
And when we reach Santa's feet,
It will be Christmas day!!

Jr. Jr. brought home treats they decorated in class.

Nichole has been taking art projects to school and bringing art projects home.

Jeremy brought home treats from the Orem Library as a reward for being such a good helper there.
To #LightTheWorld, I took a casserole to neighbors because we didn't get a chance to bring them food when they had their baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment