Saturday, December 5, 2020

Happy Birthday, Walt Disney!

 Have a holly, jolly, Christmas. It' the best time of the year.

Thanks to whomever continued my blog when I was called away. I got as far as "Happy Birthday" on the title of the post. Someone continued the rest of the title in the way I wanted since December 5 is Walt Disney's birthday. I'm not sure about the first line of the post itself, however. Not sure what Burl Ives singing that Christmas song has to do with Walt Disney but whatever. I mean Burl Ives was in Summer Magic with Hayley Mills which was a Walt Disney film so...

Anyway, celebrating Walt Disney's birthday this year, we watched Disney produced things between and while getting things done. That included homework. For a book report, Jr. made a giant cookie in the skillet. Nice, Jr. He shared. Nice, Jr.

I managed to give haircuts to all the boys save Jet. Jeremy didn't get a before picture but the others did.



All set for the holidays. No more hair in the eyes. Yay.

Nichole wanted to see what DuckTales looked like through the "Noir" setting on the phone. O.K.?

So that's what we did to celebrate Walt Disney's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment