Thursday, March 28, 2024

World Puppetry Day 2024

World Puppetry Day was on March 21. Jet likes puppets. We had puppets around and he even took one while we were picking kids up.
At the end of the day, Jet and I were watching 9 Years to Neptune, a show with puppets on BYU-TV. I kept telling Jr. Jr. to go to bed. This was his response. "It's not me watching the show. It's the dinosaur puppet." Heh Heh Heh.

That same day, Jeremy, Nichole, Lucky, and I went to a UCB Meeting at the Bean Museum. Club members were presenting about different shorebirds. Jeremy and I were asked to present on Greater Yellowlegs and Lesser Yellowlegs. Jeremy put the presentation together and I presented it.
Because the meeting was about shorebirds, and little sandpipers are known as "peeps," the club officer in charge of meetings brought marshmallow Peeps for refreshments afterward. Tee Hee. She had fruit punch flavored. We'd never had that kind before. It was fun. I liked the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment