Wednesday, March 27, 2024

First Day of Spring

March 19 was the Vernal Equinox, Poultry Day, Chocolate Caramel Day, and Let's Laugh Day. I laughed because for the Equinox we made Fablehaven food from the Fablehaven Cookbook. It's tradition on the equinoxes and solstices. We had Ogre Stew (with chicken/poultry in it), Muriel's Pretzel Knots, and Olloch the Glutton's Caramel Biscuit Bars (which have chocolate and caramel in them).
Jet helped set the table. He's a good helper.
The weather was so warm that day, I didn't bother taking my jacket to pick up one of the kids from the bus. I just headed out to the van... while still wearing my apron. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
It was also so nice that after dinner, I went out for a drive. So beautiful.
Ah, Spring. Then a few days later we got snow and hail and it's been off and on like that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment