Friday, March 15, 2024

Waltzing Tradition

You know I love traditions. On March 4 which was Dance the Waltz Day and Marching Music Day and National Sons Day, Jet and I danced the waltz to "Stars and Stripes Forever" in 3/4 time (we've done that in the past)
Then Lucky put on the 1812 Overture and Jet and I spun and spun and spun and spun while Lucky shot cannons (a ball) at us until I was physically sick to my stomach. It was so fun to do that with my sons (though not the sick part).
 (I wonder why... Draw your own conclusions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Insides of Kristin's Stomach

(One of Lucky's conclusions)

The green aliens rounded up together and started to jump. They started to jump up and down because that's what they're supposed to do when they get woken up because of the stomach rumbling. Also they swung from the intestines and danced on the kidneys all while jumping up and down (somehow). Then they all went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve from Jr. Jr. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment