Monday, February 27, 2023

Rationalizing Not Taking Pictures (with some pictures thrown in)

February 23 was National Rationalization Day which is why I can rationalize not taking pictures on that day, even though the kids had chili and toast for National Chili Day and National Toast Day. I didn't have chili and toast. I went to a Relief Society dinner and had Cafe Rio food instead.
I can also rationalize not having pictures for other days. February 26 was For Pete's Sake Day. I used that phrase.
February 27 was International Polar Bear Day and National Pokemon Day. I told my son to clean up his Pokemon figures and we watched some Pokemon type videos. I learned some polar bear facts from Hogle Zoo Instagram page and we watched an episode of The Mysterious Benedict Society (which has a polar bear illustration in the opening credits).

And while I'm in the mood for rationalizing, here are some pictures I took on different days.
We've been having a real Winter. The kids had another actual snow day, which just means nowadays that they do school online at home instead of having a day off. The kids and I decided to go to the library that evening and since the red car was parked behind the van, we had to clean snow off both vehicles in order to get the van out of the driveway. Luckily it was flat surfaces all the way to the library. 
We spent maybe an hour at the library but by the time we got back to the van, it had to have snow cleared off it again.

We celebrated Jeremy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment