Sunday, May 29, 2022

The School Year Ends

We did it. We survived the school year. The last day of school for Jr., Jr. Jr., and Lucky, I was going around singing, "Today is the day. It's the last day of school. So many new things to learn and do... for Summer Reading!" Yeah. CoComelon is still a thing in our home (and I'm excited about Summer Reading). I did throw a little Finding Nemo in there and called out, "Last day of school! Last day of school!" when dropping Jr. off to perform in the end of the school year musical assembly.
 
I made last day of school breakfast burritos for everybody this year. Aren't I nice?
Jr. was so tired that morning.
 
I got pictures of the boys before school. It was a sunny morning.

And a quick picture of Lucky after school because we had to run back to the school because he was missing a couple things we never found. Sigh. 
We survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment