Monday, May 2, 2022

Mom Is Old

It continues. Except now I'm even older and they're attacking both my age and my height.
 
Jr.: Jr. Jr., do you know why Mom is so short? Because over the centuries she's shrunk.
 
Jr. Jr.: Don't get rid of those clothes. What if you have another baby?
Me: I don't know if that's going to happen.
Jr. Jr.: But people have babies throughout their lives.
Me: Actually, women can't have babies after they get to a certain age.
Jr. Jr.: Oh, and you're waaaay past that age. 

Lucky: Wow, you're going to be even older when you're a grandma.
Mom: Yeah, older than I am right now, thank goodness.
Lucky: Because you're a thousand years old. Older than the pyramids. 

Mom: I think I've watched all the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies in the theater since the first one came out in 1993.
Jr.: When you were 80?

No comments:

Post a Comment