Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Dinosaur Day

Nichole: Can dilophosaurus fly?
Mom: No, it can't fly.
Jet starts moving his toy in a flying motion.
Mom: Well.
Nichole: Dumbosaurus. It uses its neck frills to fly.

So for Dinosaur Day on May 15, we went to church with 9 dinosaur toys and 2 dinosaur books in my bag. And yes, they were all played with and used during church. At one point Jet was playing with pteranodon and dilophosaurus. I thought, "Oh, the two flying dinosaurs." And I know pteranodon was not a dinosaur but actually a flying reptile but I'm using "dinosaur" as a general term for those prehistoric, or should I say Mesozoic, creatures.
That evening we had our at-home potluck. I made chocolate dirt and called it tar pits. We had gummy dinosaurs to put in it. Of course we invited dinosaur friends to join us at the table.

I love dinosaurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment