Monday, May 30, 2022

Mmmm, Indian Food

Have I mentioned I like Indian food?
Last time I made Indian food, I didn't have what I needed to make raita, the cucumber yogurt stuff. I did this time but I didn't have time to make flatbread or aloo gobi which I really wanted again. Oh well. Guess I'll have to put Indian food on the menu plan again for sometime soon. Yumm.
 
Jeremy walked in the door and was happy with the smell. It's like comfort food without even having to eat it. It tasted good, too. Jet enjoyed the chickpea stuff especially.

After the Indian food we had watermelon that had been chilling in the cooler, just like we did last year for National Cooler Day, this year on May 27. 

Since it was also National Road Trip Day, Jet, Nichole, and I took a road trip to the Provo Library. 
 
May 28 was Whooping Crane Day so of course I had the kids, "Whoop! Whoop!" in front of a crane just like last year. 

I'd been watching for months worried that the crane wouldn't be there to celebrate this holiday but it was. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment