Sunday, May 22, 2022

Congrats, Jr.

Two years ago Nichole finished off junior high at home. She went to the school to pick up certificates. Some teachers even dropped off prizes.
This year, Jr. got to go to the junior high for a kind of graduation thing. He got to sit on the stage to be recognized with other students who did outstanding in certain areas at school. Jeremy and I were there watching him. Then he got certificates and we said, "Yay," and he got to see some friends who also said, "Yay." I'm paraphrasing here, of course.

Then we went home and celebrated with the family by eating Devil's Food Cake (May 19 was Devil's Food Cake Day).
Since May 19 was the anniversary of the Rubik's Cube, Jr. used some of his saved up points at school and got himself another Rubik's Cube. I think this kid may have as many or more than me at this point. Love it.
Congrats, Jr. I know you were so exhausted by the end of the day but you did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment