Saturday, May 28, 2022

I've Had a Birthday. Shout Hooray!

Somebody had a birthday recently. It was me! 
I'll be honest. It was another one of those rough days. I had my end of the school year breakdown when I dropped cinnamon bread on the floor. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I cried a lot and Jeremy gave me a lot of hugs.
I did better at the end of the day when I had my cake and rainbow sherbet and opened presents and cards.
Jeremy got me the next two blog books (professionally printed, hard bound copies of my blog, one per year)- 2017 and 2018. It's been a few years since he's been able to do that so I was so happy to get them. It's family history. I remember when I was growing up my mom always had photo albums we could look through. These are my photo albums. 
Sweet Lucky made me a rose out of Legos.


Jr. had fun with my phone while we were birthday celebrating. He told me he could edit pictures right on my phone. He showed me what he did with pictures of Jr. Jr. and Nichole. 
 
Then he showed me his favorite picture of my present opening:
and showed me how he enhanced it:

Sigh. I love that kid. Earlier in the day, I was watching part of a movie and he made me popcorn (and shared it). So yeah, I do love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment