Saturday, December 22, 2018

Balloon Christmas Tree

Finished Christmas tree pictures.

Jeremy went beyond just finishing the tree, though.  The kids helped with branches and ornaments and Jeremy also built presents for under the tree, a candy cane arch, a wreath, holly garland, and a Santa hat.

We invited people to come see our Christmas tree since we're still new to the area and many of our neighbors are still learning about our balloon art.  We also had Chex Mix and hot chocolate for those that wanted it.  Yumm.

Earlier in the day, Jr. and I went out to deliver Christmas-themed balloon sculptures.  Jr. twisted them all himself.  He's doing really well with this.

Yesterday, December 21, was Humbug Day.  Jeremy and I decided to watch the Christmas Carol episode of Doctor Who.  I looked at the clock right before starting the movie.  Midnight.  Oh well.  I still wanted to watch it so I guess we celebrated Humbug Day Observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment