Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Let's Go Hiking!

One day last week, I wanted to get some fresh air after Jr. Jr. went to school.  I wanted to go someplace close but where I might do some birding.  Jeremy suggested a few places including Battle Creek Falls area since someone had mentioned there was an American Dipper that had been hanging out at a certain body of water along the trail.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to go up there or one of the trails lower down, but Lucky came up to me and said, "Let's go hiking!"  He was so cute about it, I couldn't say no.

It was wonderful bonding time with that little guy.  We enjoyed hiking in the Fall colors.
Aah, too much sun.
That's better.
Lucky had fun being silly.
 And cute.
We did get to see the American Dipper and Lucky was very careful not to throw rocks in the water until it flew away.
He was very happy to have permission to throw rocks in the water, though.
It was a good Fall hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment