Monday, October 31, 2016

National Knock Knock Joke Day

October 31 is National Knock Knock Joke Day.  I woke the kids up with Knock Knock Jokes.  Jeremy helped figure some out though I can't remember all of them.  

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Itsa.
Itsa Who?
Itsa Halloween.  Wake up.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Lettuce.
Lettuce Who?
Lettuce get up and get ready for Halloween.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Halloween.
Halloween Who?
Hallo!  Ween are you going to get up and get ready?

We also celebrated Halloween.  Back and forth to and from school all day with dropping kids off, looking for lost wands (and finding them with grateful prayers), watching Halloween parades (twice), going home a long round about way because the remaining child wanted to, and picking kids up from school.
Then came spaghetti monsters for dinner and drinking milk from jars we decorated a couple years ago but I never got around to blogging about.
Then off to the ward Halloween party and trunk-or-treat... without the trunks.  Lawn chairs instead.  The kids got to run around and I got to socialize.  Win win.
Jeremy suggested I dress as a gardener for the pumpkin patches since I hadn't picked a costume for myself yet.  Thanks, Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment