Friday, November 4, 2016

Space Sandwiches

So... astronauts on the space station don't use bread because of too many crumbs that don't just fall on the floor like on Earth but float around, so when they want to make a peanut butter and honey sandwich, they use a tortilla.
So for Sandwich Day on November 3, we ate "space sandwiches."  Peanut butter on tortillas folded over.  We didn't have honey on them this time.
That night I went to Girls' Night, but I forgot to take a camera.  Sigh.  We had chocolate.  Lots of chocolate.  And lots of socializing.  And we watched a movie.  And it was great.
O.K.  Since I didn't take a camera, you'll just have to visualize it.  Brownies, cookies, chocolate cream pie, a spicy chocolate bar which our friend taught us how to smell and feel and really taste (she's been to chocolate tastings before), sugar cookies, crackers and cheese (thank goodness for something not sweet and chocolate to temper the sweets), and water to drink.  That's all I can think of.  I'm sorry if I forgot anything.  It was great and again well needed.  I love Girls' Night.  But I stayed up way too late and I'm exhausted today.  Ugh.
On another note about yesterday, Jr. Jr. and I took Nichole to dance class.  I let them each take a reasonable amount of Halloween candy in the van.  Jr. Jr. couldn't figure out what a reasonable amount was, but we were in a hurry to get out the door, so he took too much.  Sigh.  At one point after we got there, I saw him with a sucker in one hand and a package of Whoppers in the other.  Yeah, they were both open and he was eating them both. 
Sigh. 
Oh well, I ate a lot of chocolate last night at Girls' Night so I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment