Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tick Tock Day 2015

Tick Tock.  Tick Tock.  Tick Tock.  It's getting closer to the end of the year.  December 29 is Tick Tock Day, so what can you fit in before the year is out?
Just this week (and it's only Tuesday), I've been working a lot on end of the year/beginning of the year Primary stuff- new classes and new lesson schedules start next Sunday.
We've been getting our last minute shopping and errand running in for New Year's.
We've been setting up play dates for the kids with friends.  We've been setting up visits for all of us with friends.
Just tonight we went to visit friends for pizza and games.
So many pizza toppings.  So yummy. 

When we went outside to go home, I found "I Love You" (written with an I, a heart, and a U) on the snowy windshield.  Before I could take a picture, one of the kids had blown some of the snow off and another had added to the writing in the snow, but you get the idea.
At first I couldn't figure out who had written that on our windshield, then I remembered that Jeremy had gone out earlier to put some stuff in the back of the van.  O.K.  Not so weird when you know it's your husband.

There are still some anniversaries we have to celebrate, too.  This year marks the 30th anniversary of the movie, Clue, so tonight after I blog, Jeremy and I are going to put on the movie and fall asleep to it.  We're tired.  But Tick Tock.  Tick Tock.  We've got to get the movie in before it's the 31st anniversary year.

No comments:

Post a Comment