Thursday, December 10, 2015

Cotton Candy Day 2015

Cotton Candy Day was way back on Monday, December 7.  We celebrated by having cotton candy for Family Home Evening treat.  Jeremy found seasonal flavors, hot chocolate and sugar cookie, so we tried them out.
I love how Lucky saw me with my tongue showing so he did the same with the last picture.
 
It was simple celebrating but I have not had a chance to blog about it.  It has been a busy week and I have been exhausted.  Remember how I said I don't want to be in charge of a ward Christmas party?  Well, I was the committee chair for the Relief Society Christmas dinner last night.  We were in charge of decorations and food and set up and clean up.  Thank goodness I had such a great committee.  But there was plenty of work and I have been busy.  But it turned out well and now IT'S OVER!
I am so grateful for all the women who helped me, from the woman who brought in centerpieces to the many women who cooked food to those who came in and decorated and helped in the kitchen.  The Young Men set up tables and chairs for us and some of the Young Women came in to serve food.
And it's over.  Sigh. 
Now to get back to all the other craziness of life.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment