Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ack! Blogger Changed

I'm not always a fan of change.  I get used to something.  It changes.  So let's see if this works and if I can figure out how to still compose blog posts.  Wish me luck.

And a little something for you...
This morning, Nichole forgot her backpack at home.  Jeremy and Jr. had walked her to school and I got a phone call from Jeremy saying that Nichole had forgotten her backpack.  So I quickly got socks and a blanket on Jr. Jr., shoes on me, and headed out the door with her backpack and Jr. Jr. in my arms.  We met up with Jeremy and Jr. a couple minutes after Nichole went into class.  So by the time she got her backpack, it was only a few minutes into the school day.  Phew.
Anyway, after we left the school building, Jeremy suggested we go for a little walk- to walk a different way home.  That was nice.  As we were walking along, I mentioned, "But I didn't bring the camera."  We were going on a nice walk but I didn't have the camera to take pictures of the evergreen trees we passed and my cute boys being... cute.  Can you tell I'm a blogger?
So Jeremy suggested we take a picture with his phone then when we got home I could take a picture of the picture on the phone with the normal camera, just so I could write a blog post.  Yeah, we're silly.
So that's the story behind this picture:

And later Jr. and I made cinnamon rolls.  That is completely unrelated, except that as we were walking by the school, we could smell cinnamon (they were having cinnamon rolls at lunch) and I suggested he and I make them today.  So we did.
And I finally figured out how to get the grain mill to attach to our table for grinding wheat.  It didn't work very well on the table before.  Check out my post about how we used to try it.  Then I had it on the counter, but the only way it would stay secure was on the side right next to extra pantry cupboard thing and my knuckles would always hit while grinding.  But I've figured out how to get it to work on the table now so Hooray.

Anyway, yummy cinnamon rolls.  Jr. was a big helper.
 
Well, look at that.  I was able to write a whole blog post with photos and a link (and italics).  Not bad for this new format for me.  Although it will take some getting used to.
Now how will the comments work?  You'll have to comment so I can find out.

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Love your posts. I do the same thing in regards to the camera. There is no hope for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm not the only one. Thanks, Brittney. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more you blog the more you'll get brave and try new things. That's what happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Serene. I love what you do on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so true. I always think, "I need to blog about that". :) By the way, I don't like the new blogger changes but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete